1. When buying bone china tableware, you must choose the formal market, and you must not buy cheap products without formal manufacturers. The state stipulates that when bone china tableware is soaked in 4% acetic acid, the dissolved amount of lead shall not be greater than 7 mg/L, and the dissolved amount of cadmium shall not be greater than 0.5 mg/L. The products of regular manufacturers can basically meet this requirement.
2. When purchasing, pay attention to the color of the tableware, and touch the surface of the tableware with your hand to see if the inner wall is smooth.
3. Use your nose to smell if there is any odor.
4. Don’t buy bone china tableware that is too bright in color. In order to make the color bright, the manufacturer will add some heavy metal additives to the glaze color. Therefore, the brighter the color of the tableware, the easier the heavy metal exceeds the standard.
5. In-glaze color and under-glaze color tableware should be purchased with stricter raw materials and process control.