1. The white and soft bone china uses calcium phosphate as the main raw material. The content of iron and titanium in the green body formula is very small. After firing, the calcium phosphate shows a soft white color, which is neither cold white like the general traditional white porcelain nor It shows a hard white like talc porcelain, but a creamy white that makes people feel more comfortable. Some people like to use “white sweetness” to describe it. If pottery is regarded as a man full of simple masculinity, then bone china can be regarded as a gentle and virtuous lady. The whiteness of bone china is generally more than 80%.
2. Good light transmittance The refractive index of phosphate glass in bone china is very close to that of quartz, so the light loss is less, the light transmittance is better, and the translucency is better.
3. Bone china with regular shape adopts the secondary firing process of high temperature biscuit firing and low temperature glaze firing. When firing, the imitation saggar is used for forced firing, so the product shape is regular, which cannot be compared with ordinary ceramics. The bone china production team has high requirements for saggars, and some products, especially plates, even if the semi-finished products are deformed, as long as a regular copy-shaped saggar is used during firing, the products can be reshaped and regular after firing, which is also the second time. One of the advantages of the firing process.
4. The glazed smooth bone china uses a large amount of frit glaze, and frit glaze is a pre-processed glass body, which reduces the reaction and reduces the possibility of more bubbles than ordinary raw material glazes when used, so the bone china glaze surface It is smoother than ordinary ceramic glaze, and the gloss is generally more than 100%.
5. Lightweight and elegant bone china adopts imitation saggar buckle firing to solve the problem of deformation, so the product can be made thinner without worrying too much about deformation, which is also incomparable with ordinary ceramics. It can be more refined, lighter and more elegant according to the designer’s requirements.