1. When choosing a bone china tea set, not only depends on the overall effect, but also carefully check whether the shape of the bone china tea set is straight, whether the glaze is smooth, whether the chromaticity is consistent, and there should be no defects such as sand nail bubbles and deglazing.
2. Check whether the glaze color of the whole bone china tea set is evenly distributed. In all bone china tea set porcelain, whether the glaze color is uniform or not is an important factor that determines the grade of a product.
3. Check whether the bone china tea set or porcelain is fired at high temperature, rather than low temperature and medium temperature. During high temperature firing, the coefficient of variation is large, and the quality of the product is stable; if it is fired at low or medium temperature, it is generally not used for serving food or the like. One of the reasons is that some elements in bone china tea sets will be diluted. ; But if it has been fired at a high temperature above 1200 ℃, it generally does not exist.
4. If it is white porcelain, you should listen to whether the sound of the bone china tea set is very clear and without noise. Generally, the sound of white porcelain is very clear. Red porcelain: It depends on whether the glaze is smooth and smooth, and whether the color of the surface of the red porcelain is consistent. For red porcelain, it shows Chinese red, not dark red or reddish. Then red porcelain depends more on the feel, wear a Appreciate whether the gloves slowly slide over the surface of the red porcelain smoothly without any bumps. The important point is the contrast between the light and the sunlight, which can better check whether the red porcelain is flawed.
5. To identify the bone china tea set, you can also tap gently to hear whether the sound is clear and loud. The hoarse sound has cracks, no matter how beautiful it is, it is not worth much, and the cracked bone china is not easy to store for a long time.