Bone china cups are exquisite utensils and have the incomparable advantages of ordinary ceramic cups, so the price is much higher than that of ordinary ceramic cups. Today, the editor of Weiao Ceramics will share with you the maintenance methods of bone china cups for your reference!
1. Must be washed by hand, not dishwasher. If you really don’t want to wash by hand, choose a dishwasher with a “porcelain and crystal” washing function.
2. Do not put it into the microwave oven for heating, otherwise it will corrode the gold edge.
3. The pH value of the lotion must be between 11-11.5.
4. When washing with water, the water temperature should not exceed 80 ℃.
5. Do not immerse the hot cup directly in cold water, so as not to damage the porcelain due to rapid temperature changes.
6. If there are scratches, you can use toothpaste to polish it slightly.
7. If there are tea stains, you can wash it with lemon juice or vinegar.