1. When the surface of the porcelain is stained with oil, it can be cleaned with warm water, and the water temperature does not exceed 80 ℃; if it is not easy to clean, add a little vinegar to the water and then clean it;
2. If the surface is scratched, it can be gently polished with toothpaste; when cleaning with a damp cloth or hands, attention should be paid, not too much, to avoid scratching the porcelain;
3. If the product is not marked with a microwave available, do not put it in the microwave for heating, otherwise it will corrode the gold edge;
4. Do not immerse the heated bone china tableware directly in cold water, so as not to damage the porcelain due to rapid temperature changes;
5. The pH value of the lotion must be between 11-11.5;
6. If there are tea stains, it can be cleaned with lemon juice or vinegar;
7. It is best not to use it with sudden heat to avoid bursting;
8. It must be washed by hand, not a dishwasher. If you really do not want to wash by hand, you must choose a dishwasher with a “porcelain and crystal” washing function.