1. When the general stains on the tea set can be cleaned with alkaline water, at the same time, it can also be cleaned with soap and washing powder; then rinse with clean water.
2. When washing the thin fetal bone china tea set in winter, control the water temperature to prevent the bone china tea set from bursting due to the alternation of hot and cold water.
3. When the colored bone china tea set is exposed to lead, it can be scrubbed with a cotton swab dipped in white vinegar, and then washed with water.
4. After drinking tea, be sure to pour out the tea leaves, and then wash the bone china tea set with water, so the tea set can keep bright and luster.
5. The bone china tea set has a brown color after being soaked for a long time, but the brown color cannot be washed off with water. At this time, you can squeeze a small amount of toothpaste on the bone china tea set, apply the toothpaste evenly on the surface of the bone china tea set with your hands or a cotton swab, and then wash the tea set with water after about a minute, so that it can be easily Clean the tea stains from the tea set.
6. If there are cracks or cracks on the bone china tea set, the stains are easy to “sink” into it. At this time, you can use a toothbrush dipped in some acidic liquid to scrub. Bone china tea set is calcined at high temperature, with dense enamel, poor air permeability, slow heat transfer, moderate heat preservation, no chemical reaction with tea, good color, aroma and taste can be obtained by brewing tea, and this type of tea set is beautiful in appearance , Rich texture, natural decoration, great appreciation value. So using a gaiwan to make tea is the real tea flavor. In particular, the color of the better porcelain is white and transparent, and it is obvious that there is a little “dirty”. Therefore, drinking tea with bone china tea sets pays great attention to cleanliness.